- 2 brioche burger buns
- 1.5-2 lbs lobster
- 140-160 g of marinated flank steak
- 2 slices of Swiss or cheddar cheese
- Arugula (to taste)
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon of mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 sprig of tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice only
- In a container, mix all the mayonnaise ingredients. To book.
- Using scissors, cut the lobster tail in half. Remove the flesh. To book.
- Shell the lobster claws by cracking them in half using tongs. Remove the flesh. To book.
- Light the BBQ and let heat up to 200°C (400°F). Place the flank steak directly on the grill. Grill each side for 3 to 4 minutes for medium-rare cooking (the cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the flank steak and the appliance used). Reserve 1 to 2 minutes.
- After waiting, make 1⁄4-inch slices, if desired.
- Butter the buns and place on the BBQ grill until lightly browned. To book.
- Butter the buns with the mayonnaise mixture then add the slices of flank steak, the cheese, the meat of the lobster claws and tail then the arugula.
- Enjoy your food!
TEROLDEGO MEZZACORONA, RED WINE, 750 ML, SAQ CODE 964593